Sunday, January 11, 2009

This is my house. I think it's perry winkle or cotton candy blue (pimpin!). The porch has seen better days but I am proud to say that I can jump up and down repeatedly on it and not fall through. My landlord said they are going to refinish it this spring....we'll see if that happens. While she may not look that pretty from the outside I have actually grown pretty fond of this place. It's the first place I've had on my own and I have enjoyed my time here.

This is my backyard. It is freakin huge. I'm glad I don't have to mow it. Emma has actually grown pretty fond of it. The only complaint I have is that there is soo much ground to cover when picking up dog land mines.

Here's a view from the side. I don't really have a drive way but there is a lot of room for cars from the spot where I'm taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment